Physical Planning & Dev
The Department of Physical Planning and Development is a support department providing critical services in the operations of the University.
It is basically responsible for;
- Administration and Implementation of physical development plans;
- General Maintenance of facilities (Building, roads, Vehicles, Equipment etc);
- Transportation and Logistics;
- Power and Water Provisions
The operations of the department is technically based and manned by technically qualified staff who are required to exhibit sound professional judgement In the discharge of their assignment.
The composition of the department is made along clearly defined fields and relevant personnel engaged to meet to required needs.
This submission is intended to give a profile structure of the operations of the department drawing from what obtains in sister institutions on which case study was conducted.
- Project Development and Monitoring
- Project Planning Unit
- Works and Maintenance Units
- Transport Unit